Sometimes, I find I no longer know the original ‘I need to wash my car’ incident or problem for which I am now shaving yaks. Here, I believe it is ‘I want to improve my drawing machine’.
- So I have to be able to interact with the visuals, programatically; OpenCV looks good. But OpenCV is hard to use, because it’s powerful.
- So, I need to be able to write software.
- And if I go at a project this size I will just bounce off, so I need a smaller project first.
- Project Euler exists, and the maths is relatively easy within the scope of what I can learn. Converting the maths to code is hard, though.
- I need to learn how to handle big numbers, and #include BigInt.h is cheating.
- So here I am, learning how to write bigint.h
- Which means as this pdf isn’t easily readable that I’ll have to print it out
- Hence, I’m trying to make CUPS work so I can print
There is nothing that can be said in favour of this plan, except that it will be a really well shaved yak when I leave it to go back up the list of items. Fortunately, attempting to make my print server actually print is always enough to pull me up and make me reconsider my life.
- So, here I am on the Epson website, buying ink…